Note. If you and your family members buy anything by clicking on the links in the articles, we may earn a small but significant commission. read more in our Partner Policy.
Despite all its positive aspects, Windows sometimes manifests itself in unexpected ways, for example, the sound disappears out of the blue. If all your computers suddenly stop making sounds, try running withThe following simple steps to fix the audio problem:
Not In System App
Why is my computer so laggy?
A slower computer is probably because you’re lucky to have too many programs running. This requires a lot of processing electronics and affects performance and speed. There are two ways to solve this problem: first, reduce the number of running packages, and second, increase the memory and processing power of your computing device.
- Your computer first.
- Make sure the program rewards are not disabled and not disabled. In Mozilla and Chrome Firefox, each tablet can be disabled individually – right-click the tab to view the status. Path (The “Enable Tab” path if it is currently disabled.)
- If you still can’t hear other things in the program, try uninstalling it in addition to reinstalling it. All in advance, make a backup copy of the data and / or, if necessary, indicate formatvine.com your settings are configured at the moment.
Note. For paid desktop tools, the license of the program is tied to a different version – in this case, you may need to spend some time looking for the installation of the program on the vendor’s website. The same advice applies if you just prefer your app over the current one.
- First, check if Windows is using a device capable of playing speakers for you when you press the speaker ontaskbar. (Sometimes a popup appears for a different device when you don’t want to know.) At the top of the popup, you’ll see that the name of this speaker is currently in use. on the example of loudspeakers (PowerConf 2 with anchors). If necessary, click on your name to switch to the corresponding device. If you’re renting external speakers, make sure they’re turned on.
- Restart your computer.
- Check the generic speaker icon in the toolbar to make sure the sound isn’t working. . disabled and enabled.
- Make sure the laptop is not disabled by hardware, check for example by playing the main song.
- Right click the volume icon, then “Open click volume mixer”. Make sure most options are enabled and turned on.
- Internal speakers still not working on your laptop? Plug the mp3 headphones into the test socket again and. If the headphones are removed, they are working for easier troubleshooting and continue with the internal speakers.
- On laptops or computer systemswith speakers necessarily connected to the 3.5mm jack, try USB speakers or USB headphones. (Or Visa cards vice versa. If ) the alternative device works, continue troubleshooting at the start of speaker adjustment. (Check out our roundup of the best budget PC speakers while you need a new set.)
- Right-click the volume icon and choose Open Select Sound Quality (Windows 10) or Sound Settings (Windows 11). Windows 10, you will find “Settings” “Related” in the window that opens. In this case, click on “Controls in the sound zone”. Scroll down For Her Windows 11 to the Advanced section of the window that will be cleared, then click Advanced Sound Settings. Both operating systems will have a warm and long window called Small Feel Sound. Click on the “Playback” tab, then just make sure you see “Speakers” (probably a dark green checkmark) next to your audio element. Then click Properties and make sure Use Device Type (Enable) is set to
If this Safe step still failsIt may be that you are missing or the music controller driver is corrupted.
- Remove the driver. Open the cable box (type device manager in that dedicated search box on the taskbar), go to Sound, video and game controllers, select the speaker controller for the non-working device and press the delete key. < li> Restart and this will force reinstall the windows driver, which should happen automatically. If not, download someone else’s driver from the PC manufacturer’s domain or from the website of the manufacturer of the sound card and then reinstall it manually.
How do I fix Windows unable to complete the format?
The first new thing to check is the music output device. Sometimes Windows mayConvert it to another non-source, knowing it for you. (To view this image in full size, right-click and select Open in New Tab.)
How do I fix my computer not booting up?
Give him more power. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva)
Check your monitor. (Photo: Zlata Ivleva)
Listen for the beep. (Photo: Michael Custer)
Disconnect unnecessary USB devices.
Reinstall the hardware inside.
Check for viruses using Live CD.
Boot into safe mode.
Alaina Yee is PCWorld’s bargain hunter: when she’s not lighting computer shop windows for buildings, computer components, mini PCs and more, she’s looking for the best deals on support. His work has been published in magazines for IGN, PC Gamer, Maximum PC. and the official Xbox. You can find her on Twitter at @morphingball.