Saugatuck’s Continuous Research Services (CRS) is a subscription-based research and advisory service that provides independent insights, guidance and leadership strategies associated with the most important emerging trends driving change in enterprise IT. We are experts in helping our clients build lasting strategies that leverage emerging technologies such as Cloud, Mobile, Social and Advanced Analytics (among others) – all foundational elements that are enabling the Boundary-free Enterprise™.
Our research provides an unbiased and balanced view that is valued by both providers and consumers of technology-enabled products and services.
• For Technology Provider Executives, CRS provides rich and targeted insight and guidance into emerging market trends, buyer behavior, "white-space" opportunities and disruptive market forces impacting enterprise IT.
• For Enterprise Executives, CRS provides strategies and tactics to both save money and make money in new ways, decision support for key enterprise initiatives, as well as insight into the best practices associated with creating and launching new Cloud-enabled business services.
CRS is provided on an annual subscription basis and provides uninterrupted access to Saugatuck’s premium published research, as well as advisory support through scheduled telephone inquiry with Saugatuck’s team of senior industry analysts. In this sense, CRS is very much a relationship-based service that allows subscribers to customize the research through value-added insights and actionable recommendations delivered through one-on-one interactions with our experts.
To learn more about Saugatuck’s premium subscription research service, go to:
• CRS-Overview – Saugatuck Technology’s foundation and premium-level subscription research and advisory offering that includes access to all of Saugatuck’s published research ( e.g., Strategic Perspectives, Market/Data Reports, Strategic Research Reports) plus telephone-based inquiry support to help our clients customize the research through value-added insights and actionable recommendations delivered through one-on-one interactions with our analyst experts.
To learn more about additional complimentary and membership-based research capabilities from Saugatuck, go to:
• Research Alerts – 2-3 page market insights related to key industry trends and events, published weekly and distributed via email (complimentary but requires membership). Click here to register. Research Alert membership also provides the ability to browse and access previously published Research Alerts posted in our Research Library (organized by category or date).
• Lens 360 Blog – our companion blog features original blog posts, Research Alert highlights, and select summaries of our original premium CRS research. An added value feature of Lens 360 is the ability to “Subscribe to the blog” (complimentary, but requires registration / membership). Once subscribed, you will receive email alerts of newly posted blog entries.
• Custom Thought-leadership Research – Saugatuck periodically creates original, custom co-branded thought-leadership research on behalf of its clients, across a multitude of topics.