Saugatuck provides a variety of strategy consulting services tailored to business and marketing strategists, and executives at traditional F1000 business brands. The advent of the Cloud, and the emergence of the Boundary-Free Enterprise™, has ushered in a new era of business, sales and marketing. Companies are looking at enabling technologies such as Cloud, Mobility, Social Business and Analytics, for new ways to reduce costs of business, extend and improve their market presence, innovate and improve service and support, and conceptualize and launch new technology-enabled offerings and services.
Saugatuck believes that traditional business brands will be some of the biggest innovators in the Cloud -- especially in specific verticals, and niche markets -- which will no doubt help reshape traditional service models, supply chains, partner ecosystems, and the like. Our deep domain experience around Cloud, Mobility, Social Business and Advanced Analytics, combined with our rigorous fact-based approach to understanding new markets and expected buyer behavior, have been greatly valued by our clients. We have conducted a number of very innovative consulting engagements in these regards, and are prepared to help you as well!
Key areas of focus include:
Strategy Review and Opportunity Analysis: assists clients to identify new market and offering opportunities
• Assess key market trends and refine their business strategy and vision relative to the emergence of the Cloud
• Identify and recommend new "white space" opportunities
• Develop winning product, service, solution strategies
• Perform business case and investment analyses
• Evaluate M&A opportunities
Concept and Message Testing: assists clients in developing new offerings / concepts, as well as creating / refining core messaging and value propositions
• Creation and articulation / refinement
• Offering and messaging testing (qualitative and quantitative)
RFP Development and Vendor Selection: assist clients with the development of Requests-for-Proposal (RFP) for key enabling technologies in support of new product offerings.
• RFP development / refinement
• Independent vendor assessments / scorecarding
Partnership / Channel Program Assessment: assists clients in assessing channel and partnering strategies
• Program evaluation
• Channel / Partner opportunity identification and guidance
• Salesforce / Channel Partner education and training