Parent Category: Services
Created on Saturday, 31 March 2007 12:17
Saugatuck provides research-based consulting services that help enterprise IT and operations executives plan for and enable effective technology investment strategies, as they continue to gain value from their on-premise environments, and as they begin a transition to the Cloud.
Leadership and Planning Workshops
- Executive-level presentations and interactive planning workshops focused around key industry trends, directions and disruptive technologies (e.g., SaaS, Cloud Infrastructure, Social Computing, Open Source, SOA)
Strategy and Program Assessments
- Program and initiative assessments
- IT infrastructure assessments
- "Pure" Cloud vs Hybrid vs. On-premise strategies
- Identify and provide fair evaluations of potential on-premise and Cloud-based product, service and solution providers.
Transition / Migration and Management Best Practices
- Cloud "readiness" assessment - including application portfolio review
- Cloud migration best practices
- IT performance metrics
- Risk management