2011 Cloud Business Summit
The Cloud stretches far beyond today’s narrow vision of software, servers, and storage delivered via Public and Private networks. It creates new markets, new channels, new ways of doing business. It enables tremendous efficiencies in communication, sourcing, collaboration, sales, support and production. Yet the Cloud is not a panacea. It is constantly changing, creating new challenges, risks, and exposures, as it gets leveraged into profitable new business models.
The CLOUD BUSINESS SUMMIT is the first in-person executive conference that brings together the most Cloud-experienced senior business strategists and technology executives, combined with the most comprehensive Cloud business research, to explore what is possible, what is real, and what is not.
In this regard, the CLOUD BUSINESS SUMMIT will focus not only on how the Cloud is helping businesses drive operational efficiencies and evolve toward hybrid business application architectures, but how the Cloud is helping to transform business and drive revenue through the creation of new Cloud-enabled business services, as well as in terms of evolved supplier / partner relationships. Intersecting all of these themes will be a major focus on risk mitigation and management.
This invitation-only event will focus on what progressive companies are doing now to drive new revenue and profits from the Cloud, increase productivity and gain greater operational efficiency, all the while continuing to manage risk.
Learn from experts how the Cloud:
- Enables the development of profitable new business services and business models
- Facilitates more effective and efficient business processes and operations
- Reshapes business and IT strategy, planning, and management — including a rethinking of the business application portfolio
- Impacts business, technology, and regulatory risk and compliance
Who Should Attend:
- Senior Business Strategists
- Senior Finance Executives
- Senior Risk Management Executives
- Senior Information Technology Executives – CIO / CTO
- Senior Technology Executives – Strategy / Planning / Architecture
- Senior Technology Executives – Business Applications / Operations