2012 Cloud Business Summit – Additional Speakers Announced
We hope you will be able to join the 150 CIOs, CTOs and senior business leaders that will assemble at our premier executive conference – Cloud Business Summit – to be held November 14 at the Westin Times Square in New York City.
As we have previously shared, we have an exciting agenda planned – with a focus not only on the evolution of the Cloud, but also on the key supporting technologies of Social, Mobile and Advanced Analytics that are driving the new Master Architecture, and enabling what Saugatuck is calling the Boundary-free Enterprise™.
Our line-up of industry experts continues to grow. Find below a partial list of confirmed speakers:
- Greg Buoncontri, CIO, Pitney Bowes
- Emery Csulak, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Dept. of Homeland Security
- Bruce Guptill, SVP and Head of Research, Saugatuck Technology
- Will Klancko, Global Data Management Leader, GE Energy Management
- Yuvi Kochar, CTO, The Washington Post Company
- Mike Lemberger, VP Business Insights, American Express
- Gary Lynch, Managing Director, Marsh
- Jason Maynard, Managing Director and Sr. Technology Analyst, Wells Fargo Securities
- Joe McKendrick, Analyst / Blogger, ZDNet and Forbes.com
- William McNee, CEO, Saugatuck Technology
- Michael Pearl, Principal, PwC Consulting
- Rich Roseman, VP and Corporate CIO, News Corp
- Treb Ryan, CEO, Opsource (a Dimension Data Company)
- Ali Shadman, SVP, Infor
- Evangelos Simoudis, Senior Managing Director, Trident Capital
- Scott Skellenger, Sr. Director Global Information Services, Illumina
- Colleen Smith, VP, Progress Software
- Andrew Stokes, Chief Scientist, Deutche Bank AG
- Mike West, VP and Distinguished Analyst, Saugatuck Technology
If you haven’t already checked out our video interview with Rich Roseman, CIO at News Corp – click here. We have several others in the works, including Mike Pearl from PwC and Scott Skellenger from Illumina, among others.
While there are some rules for who can attend the event (as we are fostering a conference program primarily for the benefit of senior IT leaders at large enterprises), note that we have extended our early-bird special until September 15. Use code "EARLYBIRD12" and save $300 on the conference registration fee ($895 vs. $1,195). Click here to register!